Supercharge Zendesk with Ticket Parser!
Ticket Parser can automate data extraction & organization in Zendesk.
Unleash the Power of Ticket Parser
Welcome to Ticket Parser, the ultimate Zendesk app that transforms your support platform. Say goodbye to incomplete customer profiles and scattered data. Automatically extract data and update key information from Zendesk tickets, to make your Zendesk instance more organized and efficient.
Ticket Parser Highlights
Explore the remarkable features of Ticket Parser:
• Automated Data Extraction
• Custom Data Population
• Instant Accessibility
• Seamless Integration with Zendesk
• Time-Saving Efficiency
Experience the Benefits
Ticket Parser empowers your Zendesk in the following ways:
• Eliminate Manual Data Entry
• Boost Customer Support Productivity
• Enhance Data Accuracy
• Simplify Workflow
• Deliver Outstanding Customer Experiences
Ready to Simplify Zendesk?
Don’t miss the opportunity to streamline your Zendesk operations. Try Ticket Parser today and experience the future of Zendesk support. Configure
the app in just 2 minutes and see an immediate improvement in your Zendesk workflow! Click below to get started.
1. Install the App
Go to the Zendesk Marketplace. Search for "Ticket Parser" and install the app.
Create Knots Account
Setup your Knots account and take advantage of your 14 day trial.
Configure the App
Set up the app through regular expressions. Reach out anytime, we love to help!
Quick Configuration Guide
- Before you start: After installing the Ticket Parser app on the Zendesk Marketplace and activating your Knots account, you can enable Ticket Parser by clicking “activate” inside your Zendesk instance. This starts your 14-day trial.
- Create your first trigger: Click on the knots app icon in your navigation, go to the “Trigger List” and click “Create trigger”.
- Example “Order ID”: under “Destination field to store match”, select your previously created ticket field from the dropdown menu. Choose a tag that will be added to the ticket if an order_id is found.
- Setup the Regular Expression: You can search or create a regular expression, that resembles your order ids. You can now test your regular expression by using “Test string to check pattern” – see video below.
- Activate your Trigger: If you want to, you can search and replace the order ID and store it in another format. Choose a “Trigger name” and click on create. Activate the trigger and click update.
Zendesk Ticket Parser FAQ
You can install the knot’s parsing app in only two minutes following these easy steps:
1. Go to the Zendesk Marketplace and search for ‘parser’. Click on the app and then on the ‘install’ button.
2. Select your Zendesk account and you will be transferred to your Zendesk instance.
3. By clicking ‘install’ the knots app will be added to your navigation.
1. On the upper right part, click on the ‘create a trigger’ button.
2. Select the field for the information to be parsed.
3. Add a specific tag for routine and internal purposes.
Use regular expressions to identify the string you want to extract. Once you’re done, click on create and remember to activate it. Congratulations! you’re all set.
If you need any assistance you can contact us and we’ll be happy to help you.
1. New ticket is created or updated in Zendesk via incoming customer support requests by telephone, email, social, etc.
2. Ticket Parser will search for patterns via regular expressions.
3. The information is found on the ticket.
4. The information is extracted and automatically updated via custom ticket fields.
5. Optionally a tag is set on the ticket if the value is found. This enables further automation.
Ticket Parser will automatically populate fields in Zendesk from incoming support requests such as Name, Email, Order ID, Date of order, Tracking number, etc. In this way, customer service support staff are aided in helping their customer in real-time as they no longer need to rely on other departments to provide customer order information.
The user registration and account setup, including the subscription activation, is done without any interference from Knots.
Once a trigger is created, the Ticket Parser App creates a webhook in Zendesk. An interface facilitates the creation and configuration of the triggers.
A new ticket is created or updated in Zendesk according to the rules and the conditions that are set. The information is sent through the webhook to the Parser Endpoint.
The Ticket Parser searches for the strings to check patterns. Once it’s found, a tag will automatically be added to the ticket, our middleware solution will look if there is any string to be replaced and will add the result to the ticket field.
We are here to help!
If you need help with configuring Ticket Parser, or if you have questions about its usage and the multiple possibilities it offers to automate your Zendesk, contact our team of experts and we will be happy to help you.